Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch offers specialty dental services for West Houston residents. We are a multi-disciplinary dentist office offering a myriad of services performed by our board-certified dentists and specialists. Our compassionate staff provides quality customer service. We want all our patients to experience a happy, healthy smile. If you are looking for dental specialist services in Texas, Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch is your best choice, so reach out today at 832.662.3059.
The Dental Services We Provide at Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch
Some of the services we provide at Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch include:
- Pediatric dentistry – Children need unique dental health care. Starting dental visits when a child is an infant ensures that continued visits will be easier. Pediatric dentistry goes through the teen years. A healthy start for teeth and gums is vital to the future of your child’s mouth.
- Orthodontist and dental braces – Many teens and pre-teens require braces to adjust their teeth. This may also be a specialty that adults need as well. In addition, children should also be seen by an orthodontist to catch any problems early on that may need treatment, even if they don’t need braces. Seeing an orthodontist is wise at any age.
- Periodontist – These specialists treat and prevent periodontal disease, a gum disease. They also fit, maintain, and repair dental implants. In addition, periodontists do deep teeth cleanings, clean the root of a tooth that is infected, and remove infected tissue.
- Maxillofacial Surgeon – This is an in-depth type of specialist. Maxillofacial surgeons see patients for concerns with the head, neck, face, and jaws. This would be anything related to the soft and hard tissues in these regions. A specialist in this area can also administer anesthesia and perform procedures in the office.
- Endodontist – While focusing on the tooth’s interior, endodontists specialize in such procedures as root canals and investigating undiagnosed tooth pain. Pain management training is a major part of this specialist’s education.
These areas of dentistry require skill and often involved going to a specialist. However, the benefit of coming to our offices is how our dentists are each prepared to handle these areas giving you a one-stop-shop to meet your needs.
Our Specialty Dental Services
Dental anxiety, sensitive teeth, low pain threshold, and extreme gag reflex can cause a patient to avoid coming to the dentist. At Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch, we offer several tried and true methods to help with these common concerns. In the process, we’re able to do a more thorough screening of each patient’s needs, whether general or cosmetic. Primarily, our specialty dental services revolve around restoring the look, feel, and usage of your teeth. Some of our services include:
- Oral surgery for impacted teeth and tooth extraction options can involve sedation dentistry for dental anxiety.
- Ridge augmentation to improve use.
- Solutions for teeth grinding to lower the risk of damage and repair teeth.
Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch offers many types of oral surgery. Examples include removing wisdom teeth, fixing a cleft lip or palate, facial reconstruction, and corrective jaw surgery.
Children’s dentistry can be complicated. This may be due to fear, impatience, or a lack of cooperation. Our specialists are specifically trained to work with kids, so your child doesn’t need to dread visiting the dentist. You can trust that your child will actually be excited to come back for their next appointment.
Why Should I Choose Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch’s Specialty Dental Services?
Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch is the home to the best dental professionals available. Our convenient early, late, and Saturday hours make us the perfect place to help your smile look and feel its best. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs regarding dental specialist services in West Houston, offering:
If you are looking for specialty dental services, Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch is the right choice. Our gentle care and compassion will make you comfortable and ready to come back for your next visit. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at 832.662.3059.