Are you ready to rebuild your smile? At Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch, our restorative dentistry services are the best available. Dental restoration can do many things for you, including improving your confidence and your dental health. We encourage you to learn more about the restorative dentistry services we offer, and our team can provide you with the smile you desire.
What Type of Restorative Dentistry Is Right for You?
Restorative dentistry refers to numerous dental procedures in which the goal is to restore your teeth’ look and function. It can be done to help with missing or damaged teeth that need to be removed. The goal of restorative dentistry services is to ensure you have a healthy and functional smile, but also one that you’re proud of showing off. There are various types of dental restoration we can provide to you, including:
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Dental implant procedures
- Denture installation and care
- Dental fillings and sealants
- Tooth extraction procedures
Restorative dentistry services aim to remove the damaged or decaying teeth and replace them with a new solution. With a wide range of dental solutions to offer to you, our team can provide you with the best options for your unique situation.
What Are the Benefits of Restorative Dentistry Services?
Utilizing restorative dentistry means you’re turning to a professional that specializes in these areas. Our dental team is dedicated to providing you with the most innovative and flexible solutions to meet your needs. Some of the key benefits of dental restoration include:
- Reducing damage to other teeth by filling in missing teeth or other gaps
- Ensuring you can chew properly
- Helping you to maintain good oral habits, including allowing for better brushing and flossing
- Minimizing damage to the bone structure in your mouth
- Improving your health and self-esteem
What bothers you the most about your smile? What do you wish could improve? When you schedule a consultation with our professionals, our primary goal will be to determine what’s best for you.
What Type of Dental Restoration Is Best for You?
When you schedule a consultation with our restorative dentistry office, we’ll provide a full consultation and x-ray. This allows us to provide you with numerous solutions. Some of those may include:
- Dental Crowns: Designed to cover your teeth, they can help protect the structure. They also look like traditional teeth, which means they can be a replacement for missing teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges work by creating a budge from one tooth to the next where there are missing teeth. This helps to hold the other teeth in place. It also helps to work just like a normal tooth would when it comes to chewing.
- Dental Implants: If you have missing teeth (one or more), you may benefit from implants. These are surgically placed into the bone of the jaw. They hold a crown on top of them to look and function just like a regular tooth. This is a long-term solution that can significantly improve your smile.
Whether you have missing teeth or you know you need to have a few teeth pulled, we can offer dental restoration that gives you solutions. Learn more about each of the options available and how they may work to meet your needs.
Improve Your Smile by Calling Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch
For restorative dentistry services, our team at Lovett Dental Cinco Ranch will work for you. When you give our team a call, we can schedule a consultation to start planning for the restorative dentistry services you need. Our dental restoration work can give you the smile you desire. Call 713-244-7799 or reach out to us online for an appointment.